INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2
China Technology Innovation Competition
As the automobile industry experiences change driven by Industry 4.0, a Chinese carmaker aspired to lead innovation in automobile design. The client hopes to promote the fusion of practicality, creativity and 'human intuitivity'.
P R O J E C T O B J E C T I V E S
P R O J E C T A C H I E V E M E N T S
• Encourage startups as the next generation of automobile innovators
• Promote's client's vision to lead and support innovative development in the automobile industry
H O W W E H E L P E D ?
36Kr Global organised and managed the entire innovation challenge including:
• Designing the format of the challenge
• Marketing and recruitment
• Facilitation between client, participating startups and judges for each round of the challenge and offline workshops
Over 3 months, more 600 startups submitted their application to the challenge. After several offline workshops and online judging, 24 finalists were chosen.
The Grand Finals took place in Shenzhen. The 3 winning startups were awarded with cash prizes, vendor qualifications and POC opportunities with the client.